Our Contributors include:
* Dr. Norman Bailey, an international economist
* J.Millard Burr, EWI Senior Fellow, a prolific writer with experise in the Shael, Sudan, Africa, Turkey, the Middle East, Latin America and more. He’d written substentially on the Sudan and is also the author of “ALMS FOR JIHAD,” which was pulped by Cambridge University Press, to apease the Saudis.
* Robert Chapman – Former CIA
* Ganesh Sahathevan, EWI Fellow, is a researcher and writer based in Sydney, Australia, specializes in South East Asian economics and politics.
* Richard Kaplan, former consutant to the US Dept of Energy.
* Dr. David E. Martin
* Sol Sanders , former editor of Business Week International, among others.